ACUSON X700 Ultrasound System
Explore More. Experience More. Expect More.
The ACUSON X700™ ultrasound system delivers a whole new imaging experience. Built around the latest imaging technologies, equipped with a rich set of standard features and designed for the ultimate in comfort and usability, the ACUSON X700 system is the premier member in the ACUSON X Family™ of ultrasound systems. It redefines the ultrasound experience providing performance and value.
• Explore more. Advanced imaging technologies and transducers enable excellent imaging for diagnostic confidence.
• Experience more. Thoughful system design and clinically relevant technologies create the best experience for our users.
• Expect more. Maximize your investment. Highly reliable, scalable to meet your current needs and the ability to upgrade at any time.
Features & Benefits
The ACUSON X700™ ultrasound system processes more information, more quickly for the best possible diagnosis.
Excellent system performance utilizing technologies migrated from the ACUSON S Family™ of ultrasound systems are standard in the ACUSON X700 platform including:
• Dynamic TCE ™Tissue Contrast Enhancement
• Advanced SieClear™ multi-view spatial compounding
The following features are also standard, making the ACUSON X700 system an excellent value:
• SieClear™ multi-view spatial compounding
• TGO™ tissue grayscale optimization technology
• DTI™ Doppler tissue imaging
Siemens patented micro-pinless (MP) transducer technology -- MP transducers ensure the highest signal fidelity and enable compatibility with our ACUSON S Family of ultrasound systems. For further flexibility, the system also supports transducers compatible with our ACUSON XTM Family of ultrasound products.
The integration of thoughtful system design details and clinically relevant technologies create a comfortable work environment and maximizes efficiency to provide clinicians with the best user experience.
Exceptional attention to detail in the system design.
• Fully adjustable, 20-inch LED monitor for exceptional contrast with an integrated handle for improved ergonomics
• Height-adjustable, swivel control panel for maximum user comfort
• Control panel is user-customizable, easy to learn, and easy to use
• Two front-access USB ports for easy and fast data transfer
• Rear handle for easy mobility
Innovative technologies that enhance efficiency and reduce keystrokes and exam times
• TGO™ tissue grayscale optimization technology
• QuikStart rapid boot or battery option for immediate access to imaging
• Knowledge-based workflow tools which automate calculations
The ACUSON X700™ system addresses a broad range of applications including - general imaging, shared service, OB/GYN and comprehensive adult cardiology.
Flexibility that addresses a range of imaging applications.
Robust technologies, future applications and the ability to address highly specialized applications make the ACUSON X700™ ultrasound system highly flexible.
The power to address highly specialized applications.
Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) imaging: Enables procedure visualization and device placement monitoring with a fully functional 8F or 10F intracardiac transducer.
CartoSound™ communications*: Integration of ultrasound with Carto 3 System technology providing an electroanatomical map of the heart combined with Soundstar™ 3D catheter imaging.
Cadence™ contrast agent imaging technology:** Provides excellent detection of the responses from contrast agent microbubbles, coupled with a high resolution display.
Innovative technologies that enhance efficiency and reduce keystrokes and exam times.
TGO™ tissue grayscale optimization technology
QuikStart rapid boot or battery option for immediate access to imaging
Knowledge-based workflow tools which automate calculations
- syngo® Auto OB measurements
- Auto Follicle measurements
- syngo® Auto Left Heart technology
- Axius™ edge-assisted ejection fraction measurements
- syngo® AHP Arterial Health Package
- syngo® four sight™ TEE view
-syngo® Velocity Vector Imaging™ technology
Siemens pioneered technologies.
Hanafy lens transducer technology: Enhances uniformity throughout the field of view, for superior contrast resolution at depth
syngo® Auto OB measurements: Knowledge-based workflow recognizes features and patterns within an ultrasound image, streamlining quantification.
Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) imaging: Enables procedure visualization and device placement monitoring with fully functional 8F or 10F intracardiac transducer
Clarify™ Vascular Enhancement (VE) Technology: Reduces noise and artifact to provide exceptional contrast resolution and clear delineation of vessels
SieScape™ Panoramic Imaging: Provides extended field of view images acquired with real-time high-resolution 2D imaging. Allows display of large structures, providing a global view for orientation.